Prof. Dr. Blai Sanahuja
Areas of interest:
- Advanced studies on particle physics and MHD shocks in interplanetary space.
- Study of the large-scale heliosphere (CIRs, CMEs, SEP events, etc.). Modelling.
- Space weather applications: Engineering model for particle flux prediction.
- Solar irradiance variability induced by active regions and the solar cycle.
- Contrast of photospheric magnetic features (faculae and magnetic network) and their
contribution to irradiance variations. Modelling.
Departament d'Astronomia i Meteorologia
Universitat de Barcelona
E-08028 Barcelona (Spain)