Place: Hotel Melià Sitges (Catalonia, Spain)
The second DPAC consortium meeting will be held, with the participation of representatives from all CUs and DPCs, this January in Sitges, at the conference facilities of the Melia Hotel.
It is intended as a working meeting with the following goals in mind:
- Share and discuss the experience of the first data release
- Review the first scientific results of Gaia
- Prepare for the second data release
- Work on cross-CU/DPC issues
- Bring DPAC members together who do not normally meet
- Visibility for DPAC
Plenary sessions to present and discuss results of interest to everyone in the consortium will take place in the mornings. The afternoons will be used to organize splinter meetings which are aimed at working on cross-CU or cross-DPC issues.